W. 95 x H. 19 x D. 95 cm
(37.1"w x 7.42"h x 37.1"d)
Design Hans Hopfer
An uninhibited and audacious designer, Kenzo Takada, “the most Parisian of Japanese designer”, has created a unique and exceptional collection of fabrics and ceramics for Roche Bobois.
To ‘dress' the Mah Jong modular sofa, Takada took inspiration from ancient kimonos used in the Noh Theatre, re-interpreting their patterns and colours to create fine and sophisticated harmonies symbolising the 3 times of the day: Asa (morning), Hiru (midday), Yoru (evening). ...
Composition per elements upholstered in fabrics designed by Kenzo Takada, No Gaku collection. Endless combinations, including seat cushions (L.95 x D.95 x H.19 cm) and straight and corner backs (H.53 cm).
All elements are padded and stitched by hand. Optional adjustable backs with manual mechanism, and small cushions available. Hand-made stitching in wax thread, col. White.
Manufactured in Europe
Composition (cushions not included) shown in No Gaku fabric, ASA collection (morning):
- 1 seat cushion with straight back in TATE 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion with straight back in MUGARA 57 velvet
– 1 seat cushion with corner back in HANAWA 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion in MUGARA 53 velvet
– 1 seat cushion with back in KOSODE 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion with back in MUGARA 61 velvet
– 1 panoramic seat cushion in KAME 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion with back in MUGARA 56 velvet
– 1 seat cushion in HAWANA 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion in ICHIMATSU 148 fabric
This logo identifies products made of wood from sustainably managed forests that have been certified according to the requirements of the Forest Stewarship Council.
This product was identified as eco-designed by our qualitative assessment tool developed in collaboration with the CBAF. it has been positively evaluated according to 8 criteria corresponding to each stage of its life cycle Technological institute.