Composition per elements upholstered in fabrics designed by Kenzo Takada, No Gaku collection. Endless combinations, including seat cushions (L.95 x D.95 x H.19 cm) and straight and corner backs (H.53 cm).
All elements are padded and stitched by hand. Optional adjustable backs with manual mechanism, and small cushions available. Hand-made stitching in wax thread, col. White.
Manufactured in Europe
Composition (cushions not included) shown in No Gaku fabric, ASA collection (morning):
- 1 seat cushion with straight back in TATE 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion with straight back in MUGARA 57 velvet
– 1 seat cushion with corner back in HANAWA 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion in MUGARA 53 velvet
– 1 seat cushion with back in KOSODE 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion with back in MUGARA 61 velvet
– 1 panoramic seat cushion in KAME 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion with back in MUGARA 56 velvet
– 1 seat cushion in HAWANA 148 fabric
– 1 seat cushion in ICHIMATSU 148 fabric
This product has been identified as eco-designed by our quality assessment tool that was developed in collaboration with the FCBA*:
it has been evaluated using eight criteria corresponding to each stage of its life cycle.
NEW: “MAH JONG 3D” APPLICATION
The Roche Bobois Mah Jong 3D allows you to create, customise, and visualise the iconic Mah Jong sofa from Roche Bobois Paris in 3D and Augmented Reality.