W. 320 x H. 74 x D. 120 cm
Design René Bouchara
Diapo is an all-glass table designed by René Bouchara. The base, which is perfectly visible under the extra-clear top, is created by gluing multiple pieces of glass together to resemble an abstract sculpture. Different combinations of colours, reflections and transparencies are available. ...
Dining table with top in extra clear 15 mm-thick glass and base in 12 mm-thick clear or coloured laminated glass.
Available in different shades of colours.
Base in laminated glass, available in the following finishes:
- Extra clear glass: entirely in extra clear glass
- Extra clear glass and laminated mirror glass
- Laminated glass: purple/yellow laminated, yellow/bronze laminated
- Grey glass: extra clear and Europe grey glass
- Grey and Blue glass: light blue, dark blue, acid (shades of blue)
- Stopsol glass and extra clear glass
Other versions available in the showroom
Square dining table - W. 130 x H. 74 x D. 130 cm
Rectangular dining table - W. 220 x H. 74 x D. 100 cm
Round dining table - H. 74 x ∅. 130 cm
Round dining table - H. 74 x ∅. 145 cm
Round dining table - H. 74 x ∅. 160 cm
This product was identified as eco-designed by our qualitative assessment tool developed in collaboration with the CBAF. it has been positively evaluated according to 8 criteria corresponding to each stage of its life cycle Technological institute.