You are browsing the Bahrain site. For the United States, click here
W. 547 x H. 78 x D. 394 cm
Designed by Hans Hopfer
Designed by Hans Hopfer in 1971, the Mah Jong sofa is an iconic model of the Roche Bobois collections, and offers total freedom of form and function. From three simple elements, stacked or juxtaposed, the Mah Jong allows for infinite compositions. Each cushion is entirely made and sewn by hand in a dedicated workshop.
Dressed in exclusive fabrics, the Mah Jong remains a reference of creativity and modularity. ...
Estimated delivery time: null
Modular sofa using MAH JONG elements, upholstered in fabric.
Endless combinations, including seat cushions (95 x 95 x H.19 cm), straight and corner backs (H.53 cm), and lounge chair units (159 x 95 x H.19 cm).
All elements are padded and stitched by hand. Optional adjustable backs with manual mechanism, and small cushions available.
Manufactured in Europe
Tops in MDF, frame in solid beech or in Alpi veneer and removable legs in MDF with levelers.
Manufactured in Europe
Composition (without cushion) in Kenzo Takada fabrics, Umi version. It is placed here on elegant platforms that raise the seating level, enhancing both the design and the comfort. | . L. 547 x H. 78 x P. 394 cm
- 3-seat platform | L. 291 cm x D. 103 cm x H. 25 cm
- 1 seat with straight back in fabric PatchiDaria170 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 1 seat with straight back in fabric KaedeShishu31 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 2-seat corner left platform | L. 201 cm x D. 103 cm x H. 25 cm
- 1 square corner seat in fabric Purisumu170 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 1 seat cushion in fabric DariaRinkaku341 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 19 cm
-1.5-seat cm x D. 103 cm x H. 25 cm
- 1 seat with straight back in fabric platform | L. 145 DariaGumi170 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 2-seat right corner platform | L. 201 cm x D. 103 cm x H. 25 cm
- 1 seat with straight back in fabric KaedeShishu50 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 1 square corner seat in fabric DariaShima170 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 2.5-seat platform | L. 243 cm x D. 103 cm x H. 25 cm
- 1 seat with straight back in fabric DariaRinkaku501 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
- 1 seat with straight back in fabric Yashi340 | L. 95 cm x D. 95 cm x H. 53 cm
This product was identified as eco-designed by our qualitative assessment tool developed in collaboration with the CBAF. it has been positively evaluated according to 8 criteria corresponding to each stage of its life cycle Technological institute.
In the 1970s Hans Hopfer created the Mah Jong lounge sofa, Roche Bobois’s most recognised and iconic design. The freedom of form that this fully modular low seating system allows broke the design mould and encouraged a completely new way of organising living spaces. Upholstered in simple plain fabrics at the beginning, today it is ‘dressed’ by some of the world’s finest couturiers.More info...
Pour la première fois, Roche Bobois ouvre à Paris un magasin dédié à sa collection de mobilier d’extérieur.
Read this article from the Roche Bobois magazine UN NOUVEAU MAGASIN OUTDOOR À PARIS